dimpledbrain

The conceptual framework for a man's search for meaning

dimpledbrain header image 5

Entries Tagged as 'base rate neglect'

Bayes’ theorem and the base rate neglect

December 23rd, 2011 No Comments

This is a continuation of the previous posting. Please click here to go to the first posting. The answer is 41%. Why? To recap, 85% of the car is Green and the remaining 15% Blue A witness testified that the cab involved in the accident was Blue The witness was tested for the ability to […]

Tags:   · ·

button-canoe
button-canoe
button-canoe
button-canoe